A programme launched by our honorable Chief Minister Smt. Mamata Bandopadhyay on 30th December 2016.
7235 nos. of SHG members from Asansol Municipal Corporation enrolled their name in Swasthya Sathi.
Main features of the scheme:
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs.1.5 Lakh per annum and Rs. 5 Lakh for critical illness.
- There is no cap on the family size and Parent from both the Spouse are included.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
Loan / Revolving fund disbursed to SHGsAsansol Municipal Corporation provided Rs. 3581000/- Revolving Fund support, and Rs.2400000/- loan support to the SHGs
Future plans for SHG by AMC .
- Have more women join and start SHG and improve their socio economic activity
- To better serve low income households for women
- Link all women to establish stable livelihoods and improve their quality of life
- Swasthya Sathi for more SHG members.